Delivery Of Stone and Tiles
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Wallandtile.com ships its products to customers anywhere in the United States (All 50 States). Stone products are very HEAVY which makes these products more expensive to ship when compared to other items you purchase online like clothing, electronics, etc. Depending on the size and weight of your order, our integrated technology determines which method of shipment will be used. Items can both be delivered to residential or commercial addresses. We strongly encourage you to have the products delivered to a commercial address (Forklift and dock) which saves you additional money on shipping.
All orders are inspected by our warehouse team prior to shipment. We use advance packing methods for safer shipping. Tracking details are updated the next day of the order being shipped. You will receive automated tracking information in your email.
We'll get your order shipped to the job site or to your home/office address
We'll make sure that you get the best possible freight and enjoy our discounted rates.
We'll get your order delivered on time
The consignee must inspect the material and note any damage on the Bill of lading before the driver leaves. Upon noticing damaged pallet you MUST inspect the packages prior to your signature on Bill of Lading and note "Visible Damage" Even though all shipments are insured the damage must be noted on the paperwork in order for us to issue replacement material to you and for us to be properly reimbursed. If there is any damaged material, we will immediately reship your replacement for this material, as long as it was noted in the paperwork.
Your Delivery Options
UPS Ground - Residential or commercial delivery - Recommended for orders less than 20 sft. Usually smaller orders with a maximum weight of 120 lbs for backsplashes, metal inserts, borders etc.
LTL Freight options:
Residential Delivery by LTL Freight Carrier (Curb-side Delivery)
Delivery at home - Curb-side residential delivery “with lift-gate” is cost-effective option. Freight carrier will drop the pallet on the curbside only. It would be consignee responsiblity to move from curbside to inside garage/home/backyard etc.
Commercial Delivery by LTL Freight Carrier - If you are receiving your order in a commercial location which has a loading dock and unloading equipment ie forklift, pallet jack, then it's advisable to use this cost saving service.
Pick Up At the Carrier Terminal ("Terminal Pickup") - You could pick up the goods from the LTL freight carriers pick up terminal (Closest to your address). This is recommended if the jobsite is still under construction with no direct access or you have a very congested driveway/curbside. We can provide with the address at the time of order (Please contact us) so you can decided if this option works with you. This option can help buyers obtain huge savings on the shipping costs and delivery time of the products ordered.
- For all orders less than $200.00 there is a "handling fee" charge of $25, Wallandtile.com impose this charge for the time to pick and pack the orders. These charges are however waived for all orders more than $200.00
- If a customer decides to pick up the order in one of our local warehouses a $50.00 handling fee is added to the order at the time of placing the order online. Customer would be responsible for local taxes (if any)
It is customer's responsibility to state the correct Delivery Conditions (Residential vs. Commercial and Lift-gate Delivery) at the time of the order. If the carrier that is used to ship the order charges for any additional conditions not stated on the order, Wallandtile.com reserves the right to bill the customer for those charges upon providing proper documentation of those charges. Carriers terms and conditions to apply for all deliveries.
- Expedited Ground Shipping: We will process the order for shipping or pick up 48 hours after it has been received. That is our typical lead times. There are occasions when you require earlier than that. We follow a strict first in first out process but we understand the situations can change. For all Ground shipments we will charge $100.00 handling fee and you would be responsible for any upcharge by the freight carrier (2nd day Air, Next day Air etc)
- Expedited Freight Shipping - For larger size orders the handling fee will be $150.00 as there are changes to be made at many levels including scheduling a thrid party freight carrier.
- Expedited Customer Pick ups : $100 will be charged for any expedited requests for pick up from our local warehouses. We will check stock levels and confirm prior to requesting handling charge.
Container Load Orders - Large orders over 4000 sft will attract a much negotiated freight/shipping charge. Please contact us at email@example.com so our team can work with you and offer the best shipping rate and also a competitive product price (wherever possible)
For all your purchases, please contact us for delivery arrangements. (Buyers need to contact Wallandtile.com and confirm their names, delivery addresses and contact phone numbers for the proper and timely delivery of their orders.
Samples ship via USPS or UPS. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing and 3-10 business days for delivery. Wallandtile.com DOES NOT accept returns on samples.There are times when package can get lost in transit or get damaged by UPS or USPS. In the event we will ship out replacement at no additional cost to you. Replacements are shipped as Ground shipping only. We cannot expedite shipping for loss or delay due to above reasons.
- Sample Charges - We refund the sample charges towards the final order on a prorate basis with the order size of 100 Sq Ft or bigger. If you order 1 sample and order the same product we refund 100%. If you order 2 samples and order only 1 of the product we refund 50% of the sample charges.