You have no items in your shopping cart.
RETURN AND REFUNDS
30 day Money back Guarantee
- Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes or packages when installing. Your contractor should be able to lay down the tiles prior to installing to get the required shade variance. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary and important to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities
- All orders are inspected by our warehouse team prior to shipment. Returns will only be accepted based on an RMA (returns material authorization form). No returns will be accepted without an RMA. Please contact us to obtain a RMA number at email@example.com.
- Returns will not be accepted for any item that have been sorted / culled through.
- If a product is received damaged or missing, please contact us immediately. It is not unusual to have 2% - 3% of the tiles broken, such as chipped edges, to some degree during transit. Any amount up to 5% is still considered acceptable. These damaged tiles can be used for the cuts you will need to make. If breakage is above 5%, we would ask you to have it noted on the logistics receiving document and take pictures. Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery for more information on receiving and signing.
- Mistakes happen - If wrong product is received - we apologize - , please take pictures and contact us within 3 days of the delivery. We will work with you and can either replace the order, or refund you for the full amount of your order including shipping. In either case, you will not incur any additional shipping costs, and we will arrange for the pickup of the wrong product.
- Satisfaction - If the product you received is the product you ordered and are not satisfied we will still contact you to discuss if you want us to process a regular return of your order. To minimize these kinds of issues, we strongly encourage you to order a SAMPLE before placing a larger order. Please note that the samples are only small swatches of the products; and although the sample will be a good representative of the actual material you will receive, variations in the colors and patterns is normal especially in natural stone products since these products are not man-made, but are genuine nature-made products.
- We DO NOT accept partial returns.
- The product must not have been used, installed, removed and then returned. It should be in original packed condition.
- You may return new and undamaged items in their original packaging within 15 days of order for a full refund less actual shipping and handling costs we've incurred. All returned materials are subject to a 30% restocking fee. We WILL NOT accept any returns beyond the 30th day of order. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs both ways if seller is not at fault including items that were sent as free shipping. The shipping cost to you will be deducted from your refund. The product Must be received in a good re-sellable condition.
Items that are Not Returnable :
- Any item that has obvious signs of use or damaged
- • Any product that was marked "as-is", "no returns accepted", "all sales final" "Clearance or with a similar statement
- Any special order and custom-made item
- Product must be inspected prior to installation. Installation of the product means its acceptance. Please note that Wallandtile.com does not accept any returns or claims once the product has been installed. Damages occurring in installation are not considered defects and are not subject to return or refund.
- Due to settings of your computer screen, the product pictured may not be exactly as is seen on your screen. The product photos and installations are chosen with the utmost responsibility to correctly represent the product but are representational only. Samples are recommended and credited towards purchase.
- All products, whether Natural stone, Glass or Porcelain, are subject to color variations. For natural stone and mosaics, variations should be expected as the product is a natural stone and the mosaics are hand made by local artisans. Color lot and size variations should be expected so we highly recommend verifying square footage and potential overage to avoid mixing color lots. Variation within the same lots is also to be expected and as such we recommend you and your installer open examine all boxes and each piece immediately upon receipt. Although every effort is made to ensure the highest quality and continuity within the product, there is no assumed or implied warranty from the manufacturer or the distributor in regards to color, size or variation. Ordering samples is highly recommended.
- All samples are non-returnable. They are for you to keep.
Store Credit :
You can always change your mind about the product or samples and might want to either change or have it cancelled. Our warehouse team spends time to cut your samples, pack them for you and get it ready for it to be shipped. We will issue store credit for all cancellations after 24 hrs.
- Any orders cancelled after 24 hrs will be issued a store credit.
- Handling fee, Pick up fee will not be refunded for order cancellations. We all respect time and money spent to prepare the order. Be in pulling the product, packing material, labor time. This is a small fee to offset that cost for all cancellations.
- Cancellations of any sample requests will be issued a store credit.
- After the shipment has left the warehouse there are no cancellations. However if the products are returned by you the refund would be issued by store credit.
Still Have Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org